Monday, August 1, 2011

Please join me in welcoming Sheila (my lovely mother-in-law) to Chic Barbie Designs.  Sheila will be adding many new hand knitted and crocheted Barbie items to our shop. You'll be amazed at the detail and quality she puts into every stitch.  Many of her items have detailed embroidery accents and best of all, she will do CUSTOM ORDERS.  Be sure to visit our ETSY shop where Barbie fashion is always met with elegance, sophistication and style!

CHIC  Pronounced "Sheek"
1: smart elegance and sophistication especially of dress or manner : style <wears her clothes with superb chic>
2: a distinctive mode of dress or manner associated with a fashionable lifestyle, ideology, or pursuit <wearing the latest in urban chic>
3: a faddishly popular quality or appeal; also : something (as a practice or interest) having such appeal <the transient tides of academic chic — Irving Kristol>

1 comment:

  1. Love love love, the clothing. I really need to know where to purchase such beautiful clothing for my OOAK dolls! OOOh by the way, I am just popping by to say hello and let you know that i am your newest follower! I got so excited seeing the clothing that I forgot my manners :) anyway, I love the clothing! Stop by my blog and say hello sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Get Styled by Chic Barbie Designs ~