Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What is a JP Coat?

What is a JP Coat....you ask? In short, it’s a style term I coined from the jacket worn by the fictitious character Jessica Pearson (played by Gina Torres) on the new original series “Suits”. “Suits” is my favorite new show now starting its second season on the USA network. If you were a fan of “Boston Legal”, this may be the show for you.

Jessica Pearson is the co-founder and managing partner of Pearson Hardman, one of the top law firms in New York City. She is also a true Fashionista in every sense of the term. Here she is wearing the “JP Jacket” that stopped me in my tracks on a recent episode.







Every outfit she wears on the show is totally Chic. I should mention it doesn’t hurt that Jessica Pearson has a perfect Barbie body, that she has the funds for designer fashions and can sashay into a room like a runway model. I could never pull that off, I thought.  But wait!!!  Back up!! Hold the presses!! I too have a Barbie body. Actually I have several of them, and hence the new Chic Barbie Designs JP Jacket and Coat came to life.














8 comments:

  1. I love them! I plan get one soon!...Wait! Maybe I should call my sponsor! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veda, you truly crack me up. I laugh every time I see the photo of Jazz with her hand up at her CBDA meeting. I'm expecting to get a call from your sponsor at any moment. And when she calls I'm going to ask, "What are you wearing?". LOL : )

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I see this series of lawyers on television in my country. Jessica Pearson is very pretty and elegant. I love the frames of the series. Your creations are very stylish too. I like the red coat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta; I'm so glad to know you watch this show too. Who is your favorite person on the show? Everyone on the show dresses nice but Jessica is stunning and like you said, very elegant.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: my favorite character is the actor Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter). He is very attractive. He also wears stylish costumes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta; I like Harvey too. He's a bit arrogant. Even though Mike has an advantage over Harvey with remembering everything he learns, Harvey still has the wisdom that Mike is lacking. Don't you sometimes want to reach into the tv and slap Louis? LOL I'm trying to like him, but it's difficult.

      Delete
  4. Debbie,
    I used to love Boston Legal--I might have to check this show out.
    I also love the new jacket design your store has been offering. I can think of a few cute girls whom it would look gorgeous on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how much I adore my JP coat!

    ReplyDelete

~ Get Styled by Chic Barbie Designs ~